"Cybersecurity made in Europe"
The Union for Private Economic Enterprise (UPEE) has been authorized by the European Cybersecurity Organization (ECSO) to issue the “Cybersecurity Made in Europe” label.
The label is a business solution and marketing tool designed to support and promote European cybersecurity companies and increase their visibility in European and global markets. The Union for Private Economic Enterprise is the only Bulgarian organization that is authorized to issue the label on the territory of the European Union.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
➡️ A mark that distinguishes you. The label distinguishes your company and certifies that you meet the high cybersecurity standards of the European Commission and the European Union Agency for Cyber Security (ENISA). Owning the label assures your partners around the world of the quality and reliability of your company’s cybersecurity products and services.
➡️ Strategic value. The support of the European cybersecurity industry is of strategic importance for achieving European #DigitalSovereignty. Many cybersecurity users appreciate this fact and choose to support European efforts in this direction. When your company is branded with “Cybersecurity Made in Europe”, you help your customers choose a product or service they can trust.
➡️ Visibility and advertising. Your company becomes part of the European network of companies, holders of the label “Cybersecurity, made in Europe”, which will be promoted in the marketing initiatives of ECSO – investment events, online marketing, social media and more.
Who can apply?
All companies that meet the following criteria are eligible carriers of the label:
- European-based: The company is a legal entity, headquartered in Europe.
- European ownership: The company must provide reasonable assurance that there is no major ownership/control from outside Europe.
- Europe as a primary business place: The company must demonstrate that it has >50% of cybersecurity R&D activities and >50% of staff (FTE) located in the EU27, EFTA, EEA countries and the UK.
- Trustworthy cybersecurity products and services: The company declares to comply with ENISA’s Indispensable baseline security requirements for the procurement of secure ICT products and services
- Data and privacy: The company declares to adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The “Cybersecurity Made in Europe” label does not require a technical audit.
You can download all the application forms as well as additional information about the “Cybersecurity Made in Europe” label here: ⬇️ DOWNLOAD
You can send the completed package of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you or apply through the online form: