"Cybersecurity made in Europe"
The Union for Private Economic Enterprise (UPEE) has been authorized by the European Cybersecurity Organization (ECSO) to issue the “Cybersecurity Made in Europe” label.
The label is a business solution and marketing tool designed to support and promote European cybersecurity companies and increase their visibility in European and global markets. The Union for Private Economic Enterprise is the only Bulgarian organization that is authorized to issue the label on the territory of the European Union.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
Who can apply?
All companies that meet the following criteria are eligible carriers of the label:
- European-based: The company is a legal entity, headquartered in Europe.
- European ownership: The company must provide reasonable assurance that there is no major ownership/control from outside Europe.
- Europe as a primary business place: The company must demonstrate that it has >50% of cybersecurity R&D activities and >50% of staff (FTE) located in the EU27, EFTA, EEA countries and the UK.
- Trustworthy cybersecurity products and services: The company declares to comply with ENISA’s Indispensable baseline security requirements for the procurement of secure ICT products and services
- Data and privacy: The company declares to adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The “Cybersecurity Made in Europe” label does not require a technical audit.
You can download all the application forms as well as additional information about the “Cybersecurity Made in Europe” label here: ⬇️ DOWNLOAD
You can send the completed package of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you or apply through the online form: